SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6G, 500G SSD, 8GB DDR4, RGB, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
PROS: – The start is incredibly fast.
– The graphics are fluid and clear, even on a single brand monitor that is not necessarily intended for games
– Run games like magic and there is no delay in loading games or applications, even if you use WiFi
– This tower is somehow quieter than the laptop I have, a big advantage
– You get a free keyboard and mouse in the box
– The mouse is decent and the keyboard feels good
– I still haven’t changed anything in the tower, but it seems very customizable or easy to add things when necessary / desired
– Most connections (USB, headphones, microphone jacks) are easily accessible from above
Cons: – It’s really great. So, if you are looking for something small like a normal PC, this is not for you
– If you download several large files from the game, the SSD space is quickly occupied, since it only has 500 GB
– I had to use an HDMI adapter for the monitor. When I placed the HDMI on the back of the tower, I discovered that I need to insert it at an angle because the housing partially covers the HDMI connector
Overall rating: I would definitely recommend this to anyone who starts playing, or just to anyone who wants a crazy and great desktop PC.