SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6G, 500G SSD, 8GB DDR4, RGB, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit
PROS: – Ready to go
– Boots quickly
– Surprisingly small operating system with just over 13 GB in the 500 GB SSD, a total of 19 GB!
– Space for expansion
Cons: – Well, it’s huge and takes up a lot of space
– Adding a 4TB hard drive was a challenge since the SSD seemed to have screws in the bracket that would normally allow it to easily slide out of the compartment so that the cables could connect to the hard drive. As I saw no way to reach and unscrew the support with the SSD, and I received no response to my email to SkyTech for help on how to proceed, only my agile fingers allowed cable connections to the hard drive and I mounted it.
– The system did not contain real documentation or instructions.
– Only by removing and photographing the memory card could I match and order another 8 GB of SDRAM for the available port.
Overall rating: – Only the additional expansion effort was surprising after reading the reviews on this computer, so overall I am satisfied with the purchase. I have overcome the problem of adding the hard drive and finding the right SDRAM.
– The improvements in the appearance of the game are only shown in the fact that the graphics card of my previous computer could no longer play games like COD and DOOM as it used to do, since they apparently changed the games and made my card outdated. These STEAM games are now loaded and played with the RX 580 graphics card of this new computer. I had a brief freeze while playing Quake Champions that I was working to fix (not on the old machine), and that’s surprising. The additional frame rate does not seem to help me much to play the game better. 🙂 I am using a Sony TV as a monitor and I am sure that these bottlenecks are part of my problem besides the computer itself.
– For the price, it is a satisfactory purchase that will allow me to add and update games in the future, so it is a recommended machine.