Gigabyte AERO 15-X9-RT4K5MP 15″ Thin Bezel UHD IPS Adobe RGB 100%, i7-8750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, 32GB RAM, M.2 PCIe 1TB SSD, RGB Keyboard, Win10 Pro, 94Wh, Metal Chassis Ultra Slim Gaming Laptop
Pros: – An amazing versatile laptop.
-Good for light tasks or hardcore games.
– Quiet if you want.
-Do everything for what I bought it
Cons: When you get the laptop for the first time, some settings are required for it to work in optimal conditions.
What I did
– The CPU was activated (necessary to keep temperatures low and to operate the machine correctly).
– Dual channel RAM installed (not absolutely necessary, but also improves performance)
-installed another terabyte of memory (it is not necessary again, but it is good to have it, since it only comes with 500 GB)
GIGABYTE PLEASE PLACE YOUR KEYBOARDS
– Activation of the “or” key requires much more effort than necessary.)
– The “k” key sometimes requires more force
– Best of all, my right arrow key does not lie to get stuck on my keyboard
Overall rating: Overall, I love this laptop. It does everything I bought it for and it doesn’t excite me.
I would recommend this laptop to other people, but I would tell them to know what to do to configure it correctly. (Perform all updates, undermine the CPU, install new RAM and memory) There are many laptops that occupy this niche of the laptop market. I would say this is the best explosion for the laptop in dollars when you are ready to support your quarks.