2019 ASUS TUF 17.3″ FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H Quad-Core up to 4.0GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB PCIE SSD + 2TB HDD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI, Windows 10
Pros: * Killer specs and performance, 1660 Ti 6GB and Quad Core Ryzen 5 – 2.1 GHz base (mine goes to 3.7 GHz Turbo) Can run the latest games quite comfortably at max or close to 1080p 60fps
* Stylish and simple for a gaming laptop
* Screens are decent color, no adjustments needed for me.
* Room for expansion included. (Hard disk, memory, etc.)
* The internal parts, as far as I can tell, are of good quality. My device came with an Intel p660 m.2 SSD
CONS: * Ventilation is not so good, cooling is good, but airflow is below average thanks to laptop base.
* Contains only 8GB of RAM. But it is not an important one. DDR4 SODIMM is cheap, just get another 2666 stick
* Without USB type C.
* The keyboard is RGB. However, you must download the additional Asus Aura Sync software to manually adjust the color.
* Slightly mushy keyboard is not a major issue and certainly not the worst.
Overall Rating: Fairly decent for a gaming laptop of this level. Excellent technical data and good quality in general.
Great style without going overboard. The decent screen and keyboard seem fine. a little soft, but not the worst. Requires additional memory, but not large.
I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for the best budget gaming device you can get.