The gaming headphones come with an audio cable, a USB charging cable, and a carrying case. You can definitely plug in the audio cable to keep enjoying your favorite music after the battery runs out. We hope this helps!
1. SteelSeries Arctis 5 – RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset – Arctic 5 combines state-of-the-art audio technology with independent game and chat controls and RGB lighting for an impressive gaming experience.
Award-winning Arctic speaker speakers produce extremely low distortion, along with v2.0 surround sound from DTS headphones for rich and impressive sound.
Widely recognized as the best gaming microphone, the Arctic Clear Cast 2-way microphone offers studio-quality voice quality and background noise suppression
Online USB chat mixing dial adjusts game audio and chat volume during operation
Padded ear cushions and a steel-reinforced adjustable headband ensure long-lasting comfort and durability.
2. HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset – HyperX Cloud Flight works as a pair of wireless headphones with microphone functions on PC and PS4 platforms. Works as a wired headset (cable included) on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, tablets, and other mobile devices. Please note that the Cloud Flight microphone only works in wireless mode and the microphone is turned off in wired mode. The Cloud Alpha HX-HSCA-RD / AM wired headset is an ideal alternative if you are interested in a stereo gaming headset with microphone functions for Xbox One.
3. Sennheiser GAME ONE Gaming Headset – These headphones have an open design that allows external sounds (including your own voice) to reach your ears. Hahaha
So the feedback loop feature you’re talking about (present in other headphones and not this one) is useful for closed headphones (as opposed to these headphones). I think the feedback loop function for open layout would be redundant for most people. The exception is that the volume is adjusted so high that the sound of your own voice (s) is drowned out (while you risk permanent damage to the eardrum and deafness in old age).
4. Razer Kraken Gaming Headset – The Razer Kraken is really the Razer Kraken Pro V3. Razer went crazy over his name and confused everyone. Then they went back to the original name Razer Kracken. This model has original oval headphones and an improved microphone. I currently have a Razer Kraken 7.1 v1 and 7.1 v2. He gave my wife version 1 and bought the new Razer Kraken 2019 so I can replace it. About 1 year ago I bought and returned the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition with THX. The sound and the microphone were terrible. The Razer Kracken 2019 uses this free software to simulate 7.1 surround sound https://www.razer.com/7.1-surround-sound.
5. CORSAIR Void PRO Discord RGB Wireless Gaming Headset – It feels very solid, not thin at all, but not heavy on my head. The ear cushions are very pretty and my ears don’t heat up or sweat like some headphones with leather or vinyl pillows.
The sound is absolutely fantastic! As a sound engineer, I have some very expensive headphones that I use when setting up my studio or editing. The sound in these, which is fully customizable, is fantastic. I have seen several 4K movies with this and 7.1 sound.
The microphone is very cute. Everyone I spoke to said it was the best thing I heard in our chats. Everyone knew I had a new setup as soon as I started talking.